I used to be considered “above the healthy average weight.” As I worked hard to shed the pounds, I started to notice strange marks on my skin- across my stomach, on my chest, across my upper arms and on my thighs…
I asked my doctor and he said they were stretch marks! I became extremely conscientious and avoided social scenes that required bathing suits or summer wear. I just wasn’t happy with my body (even though I’d worked so hard to reach a healthy weight!).
With each birthday I celebrated, the marks became more and more defined. It was mortifying.
Though it was a very slow and frustrating experience, (through trial and error with dozens of products) I found the best stretch mark treatment cream: TriLastin.
I only hope my experience and results can save you some time and frustration, so you can begin to live with confidence again, too. TriLastin is by far the best product out there for treating embarrassing stretch marks. Try it out- you won’t be disappointed!
After experimenting with dozens of disappointing treatments, I was so relieved to find TriLastin. Before trying the product, I read hundreds of online reviews. Most users claim that it’s the most effective treatment for stretch marks on the market.
After using it myself, I wholeheartedly agree. I noticed an obvious lightening of my stretch marks after only a few days. The results were amazing and so rapid!
- Rapid visible reduction of the appearance of deep furrows and discoloration in as little as 3 weeks
- Effective on new or existing stretch marks on both men and women
- Effective on light and dark complexions
- Exclusive Virtual Patch and Filling Spheres technologies help stimulate healing and provide rapid furrow (ridge) reduction
- Now includes Sequenced Diffusion Delivery System for sustained timed-release
- Hypoallergenic, non-greasy, unscented formula
- It’s one of the more expensive products in the market.
Based on my personal experience and the many raving user reviews, I don’t think there’s a stretch mark cream on the market that surpasses the benefits of TriLastin.
Dermology stretch mark cream contains an all natural ingredients, including:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Squalene Oil
With almost all organic ingredients, it nourishes the skin, allowing it to heal quickly and properly. It also increases skin’s elasticity and suppleness, preventing new scars from forming.
Dermology has been proven to reduce stretch marks’ visibility to the point of almost making them invisible. It has no side effects and it’s safe for daily use. It worked pretty well for me.
- Derived from almost all natural ingredients
- Afford-ably priced
- 90 days money back guarantee and free trial
- Proven effective and easy to use
- Helps increase production of collagen and elastin in the epidermis
- Has special offers like buy 3 get 3 free (savings of $149) and the buy 2 get 1 free (savings of $29)
- Not suitable for all skin types
Guarantee: Free trial with 90 days money back guarantee
Special Offers: Buy 3 get 3 free (savings of $149) and the buy 2 get 1 free (savings of $29)
Dermology’s all-natural approach definitely makes this product worth trying. It is effective in reducing the appearance of stretch marks, but I wouldn’t rate it as highly as TRILASTIN. The fact that it’s not suitable for highly sensitive skin is a major setback. If you want my opinion, TriLastin-SR is still the best stretch mark cream on the market.
- Active ingredients are made from almost all natural plant extracts.
- Easily absorbed into the skin.
- Can be used to treat scars.
- For old scars, it may take some time before visible changes may appear.
- Effective only when used early in pregnancy
Generally speaking, it’s still a great product, and the natural active ingredients would definitely boost my confidence during pregnancy. In the end, I was still happier with TriLastin’s results.